Hi guys I'm kind of new to this. I have never even done a blog before. I'm not a fashion expert and I am not always first to know about fashion news and i dont go to regular fashion shows but im an ordiary teenage girl that loves fashion....xx angel xx

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Its a wonderful world out there......

I know I haven done any post over the holiday as I have been up to me neck in reading lists, essays and photo shoot after photo shoot for my a level photography. While doing my photography over the holiday I found a photographer name Lissy Elle. Her photography is so beautiful and inspiring. She is a surrealist photographer and she uses amazing lighting and photo shop to add a childish, fairytale twist to lots of her photographs and the majority of my final piece would not exist if it wasn't for her insperational images
XX angel-rose Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment