Hi guys I'm kind of new to this. I have never even done a blog before. I'm not a fashion expert and I am not always first to know about fashion news and i dont go to regular fashion shows but im an ordiary teenage girl that loves fashion....xx angel xx

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

be blue no more and SMILE :D

I recently found this electric blue skirt that I brought, a year or two back, from a charity shop. Then hated it when I got it home and never wore it. Then this morning I was after something that wasn't black white or grey wich seem the only colours I'm wearing at the moment and this was in fact the bightest thing in my wardrobe. I tried it on with a black jumper and thick black tights but couldn't decide if I liked it or not. What do you think?? Sorry the picture isn't very good was taken on my phone.
X angel-rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment