Hi guys I'm kind of new to this. I have never even done a blog before. I'm not a fashion expert and I am not always first to know about fashion news and i dont go to regular fashion shows but im an ordiary teenage girl that loves fashion....xx angel xx

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

how have i lived with out you....?

The other day as I was looking through my wardrobe, desperate for something to wear, I came across my leather jacket that has been sitting in my wardrobe for literally years unworn. I have never really liked leather jackets. Still I put it on, getting ready to rip it straight back off, and add it to the pile of clothes that I wasn’t even going to contemplate leaving the house in. but when I saw my reflection in the mirror it did actually look good. It was quite a cold day so I put a cardigan and a scarf on too, as I was only wearing a long T-shirt and leggings. But I needn’t have bothered, by time I had walk to the bus stop at the end of my street, I had to take them off and cram them into my bag I wish someone had told me how warm they are. This is what mine looks like.

I just don’t understand how I have gone so long without liking them they are just so versatile and I must admit that I put on my leather jacket and suddenly felt like a sexy, kick ass, biker chick. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself.
- Angel xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment